We offer an experienced and sophisticated tax practice in support of a broad range of clients and transactions, including regular counsel of clients regarding the tax aspects in the following:
- Business entity formation, operation and dissolution
- Cost basis and tax reporting for broker-dealers
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Equity and equity-based incentive compensation plans
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate tax
- Section 409A compliance and correction
- State tax matters
- Tax controversies
- Trusts & Estates
Our tax attorneys regularly work with attorneys in other practice areas in the firm, taking a lead role in structuring and tax planning for transactions. Most of our tax attorneys have an LL.M. in taxation or hold a CPA certificate. Additionally, several of our tax lawyers have been recognized for excellence by The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA, Florida Trend magazine and Florida Super Lawyers.
Our tax clients include individuals, corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities (from small, closely-held businesses to large, widely-held businesses) and real estate investment trusts.
News & Insights