Business Development & Marketing Specialist
The Business Development & Marketing Specialist works closely with the Director of Business Development & Marketing and members of the Business Development & Marketing team to provide strategic support across the firm’s practices.
- Assist with competitive intelligence research to support business development initiatives
- Assist in managing opportunities in primary firm sales pipeline
- Assist with firm cross-selling initiatives
- Track opportunities for new client acquisition
- Assist with the formatting and dissemination of client alerts
- Prepare pitch materials and packets
- Update marketing distribution lists
- Plan strategic networking events for attorneys and clients/prospects
- Assist with Chambers submissions and with RFP and RFI requests
- Assist in the development of firm wide attorney business development training and campaigns
- Assist attorneys in identifying applicable reputation enhancing opportunities to write, speak, and network in their respective practice and industry sectors
- 3 – 7 years of business development, sales strategy or marketing experience within a professional services firm or law firm
- Superior writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner and meet deadlines
- Exhibit sound judgment, strong attention to detail, effective problem solving skills, and an ability to use discretion and independent judgment to make decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with attorneys and other professionals
- Relevant work experience in a position or positions requiring strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated business research skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced LinkedIn comprehension