Litigation Legal Assistant
The firm’s Litigation Group is seeking an experienced litigation legal assistant who will perform a wide variety of tasks which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while consistently producing an excellent work product. The legal assistant maintains general knowledge of the litigation practice groups and a specialized knowledge of the assigned attorneys’ practice area(s) and clients in order to ensure extraordinary client satisfaction.
- Minimum of three (3) years' litigation experience
- Experience with Federal court filings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent customer service skills
- Candidate must also have a solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Prior experience with a document management system is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required