Hill Ward Henderson is an AV rated firm that offers sophisticated clients, challenging work, a friendly, collegial work environment and excellent compensation and benefits. The Firm is currently seeking qualified Legal Assistant candidates in their Personal Injury Department.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a legal assistant in the medical malpractice area
- Experience supporting multiple attorneys with calendaring, scheduling, document preparation and other responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Client-oriented focus, professional demeanor
- Must have initiative, analytical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Candidates must also have solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook