Suzie Ward's practice primarily involves estate planning, tax planning, business succession planning, estate and trust administration; preparation of essential estate planning documents and advising clients on relevant tax-related issues. She works with families to achieve a variety of estate planning objectives, including charitable planned giving, planning for families with young children, life insurance planning, succession planning for closely-held businesses. She represents fiduciaries in the administration of trusts and estates.
Suzie also has a background in corporate matters, including entity selection and formation sale, merger and acquisition transactions and the preparation, review and negotiation of business contracts, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and operating agreements.
Outside of the office, Suzie enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch (2021-2022)
Credentials & Experience
Bates College, 2004
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude: Stetson Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
University of Florida College of Law, LL.M., 2013: Florida Tax Review, Student Editor
The Florida Bar
American Bar Association
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay: Professional Advisory Committee (Member, 2018 – present)
- Tampa Bay History Center: Gala Ambassador Committee (Member 2014 – present)
- Junior League of Tampa (Member, 2005 – present)
- The Florida Bar: Business Law Section, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Tax Section
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
News & Insights
- 8.19.21Firm News
- 8.20.20Firm News
- 6.5.20Firm News