Jerron Wheeler’s practice focuses on general and complex commercial litigation.
Jerron earned dual Master’s degrees in Business Administration and Sports Management from the University of South Florida.
While in law school, Jerron served as Editor-in-Chief for the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy. He was also the recipient of the Dean’s Leadership Award and was awarded the Book Award for the Gator TeamChild Juvenile Law clinic. In addition, he served as a research assistant to his constitutional law professor and as a teaching assistant for Sports Law, Legal Writing, and Appellate Advocacy.
Jerron also gained valuable experience as a Federal Judicial Intern for the Honorable Patricia D. Barksdale in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Outside of the office, Jerron enjoys spending time with his wife, Sybil, and two sons, Caleb and Cameron.
Credentials & Experience
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2015
- University of South Florida, M.B.A., 2017
- University of South Florida, M.S., 2017
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editor-in-Chief (2020-21), General Editor (2019-20)
- Book Award: Gator TeamChild Juvenile Law Clinic
- Dean’s Leadership Award
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy, Sports Law
- The Florida Bar
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- George Egdecomb Bar Association
News & Insights
- 10.6.21Firm News