Matt is an associate in the Land Use and Development Rights Practice Group. He assists developers and property owners in a wide range of matters, including negotiating development agreements, obtaining approvals, and conducting due diligence on real estate transactions. He serves clients throughout the Tampa Bay Area.
Matt graduated magna cum laude from Stetson University College of Law, where he participated in the honors program and served as a Notes and Comments editor for Stetson Law Review, along with various other student leadership roles. While in law school, Matt served as an extern to the Honorable Judge Susan Bucklew of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Prior to law school, Matt received a B.A. from the School of International Service at American University and worked as a paralegal for a DC-based law firm.
Outside of the office, Matt enjoys traveling, playing ice hockey, and rooting for his hometown Philadelphia sports teams.
Credentials & Experience
American University, B.A., 2018
- Undergraduate Research Assistant for the School of International Service and Zebrafish Toxicology Lab
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2022, magna cum laude
- Stetson Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- The Florida Bar
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Clearwater Bar Association-Young Lawyer’s Division
- Clearwater Young Professionals
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
American Constitution Society
- Next Generation Leader (Class of 2021)
News & Insights
- 12.6.22Firm News