Hill Ward Henderson is well versed in securing domestic and foreign patent rights. Our team can assist with all aspects of the patent process, including patentability searches, patentability opinions, patent drafting and prosecution, advising clients on patent protection and portfolio management, determining ownership of patent rights, performing infringement analysis, providing infringement and validity opinions, and evaluating the patent rights of our clients' competitors.
We have expertise in a broad range of technical areas, including software, biotech, medical devices, consumer products, and mechanical and electro-mechanical inventions. Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the legal and technical complexities of patent law, and we can provide valuable guidance on issues such as patent infringement, licensing, and litigation.
- Represent multiple medical device manufacturers in securing, maintaining, and enforcing patent rights.
- Performed patent clearance and opinion work for medical, energy, and construction clients.
- Represent a fuel injection remanufacturer in securing, maintaining, and monetizing patent assets.
- Represent a construction component manufacturer in securing and maintaining patent rights.
- Represented a provider of radio-controlled flying toys in securing and maintaining patent rights.
- Represented a provider of an electronic signature platform in securing patent rights.