Through our corporate law practice, our Intellectual Property Group works closely with our private equity, investment, and corporate clients on a variety of technology transactions. We perform due diligence on transferred assets, evaluate the intellectual property assets and the portfolios subject to the transfer, and assist clients with structuring and negotiating intellectual property transactions. We have extensive experience with mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, venture capital investments, debt financing transactions, and other corporate transactions.
- The Data Dimensions, LLC sale to Thompson Street Capital Partners
- Medical Neurogenetics, LLC acquisition by LabCorp
- Sale of PowerDMS
- BRP acquisition of Millennial
- BRP acquisition of Effective Coverage (2021)
- Superior Group of Companies acquisition of BAMKO
- Sale of MEP APR, LLC (2017)