Catherine Mastracci is a good listener, she anticipates her client’s needs and seeks to avoid potential issues through thoughtful drafting.
Catherine’s practice includes real property purchase and sale transactions, commercial development, institutional lending, and commercial leasing.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, family and friends; being outdoors; and traveling.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2023)
Credentials & Experience
Boston University, B.S., 2013, cum laude
Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Florida Bar Association: Real Property, Probate & Trust and Environmental & Land Use Law Sections
- Representing a national real estate developer in the acquisition of real property to be developed as multi-family apartment complexes
- Representing a national real estate developer with respect to the acquisition of real property for commercial development and built-to-suit projects
- Representing a national lender in multi-million dollar loan transactions in connection with the acquisition of real property and construction of commercial buildings, facilities, warehouses, and single- and multi-tenant retail projects
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- The Spring of Tampa Bay: Board of Directors
- Facilities Committee: Member
- Revenue and Fundraising Committee: Member