Jarod Brazel puts clients at ease by listening carefully, evaluating all aspects thoroughly, and offering honest, direct advice.
His practice focuses primarily on real estate litigation, fiduciary litigation, land use and zoning litigation, and general commercial litigation.
While in law school, Jarod received seven book awards. He also served as a Notes and Comments Editor for the Florida Law Review, and as a teaching assistant for Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy, and Trial Practice.
Outside of the office, Jarod enjoys traveling, following the Tampa Bay Lightning, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2023)
Credentials & Experience
Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2016
University of Florida, M.B.A., 2019: Outstanding Achievement Award in Core Curriculum
University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Book Awards: Property, Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy, Legal Drafting, Negotiation, Professional Responsibility, Law Review
- Florida Law Review: Notes and Comments Editor
- Teaching Assistant: Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy, Trial Practice
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Successfully mediated a six-figure settlement in front of a federal magistrate judge for a pro-bono personal injury client
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Florida Fellows Institute: Class VI