Carolina Blanco’s approach is client-centric and focused on finding innovative solutions for complex legal issues.
Carolina’s practice covers an array of commercial litigation matters in federal and state court, with experience representing clients in a wide variety of business disputes, including fraud, intentional torts, and contract disputes. She is fully bilingual and serves as counsel for several Hispanic business-owners in the Tampa Bay area.
In addition to her litigation practice, Carolina serves as outside counsel for healthcare entities needing assistance with physician credentialing issues, peer review disputes, revocation of physician privileges, reporting requirements, and hospital-conducted administrative hearings.
In 2013, she served as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable James D. Whittemore at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Outside the firm, Carolina volunteers for Prospera, an organization dedicated to helping Hispanic entrepreneurs grow their businesses. In her spare time, she enjoys live music, boating, and adventures with family and friends.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019-2021)
- Temporary Law Clerk to The Honorable James D. Whittemore, U.S. District Court Judge, Middle District of Florida (2013)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch (2021)
Credentials & Experience
University of Florida, B.A., 2008, cum laude
Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2012: Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, Development Editor
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association
- Representing a steel manufacturer in litigation regarding alleged product defects and negligence
- Representing an integrated health care system in litigation with former employee concerning breach of contract and intentional torts
- Representing Hispanic-owned business in non-compete lawsuit
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional