Brooke Shroyer's practice is primarily devoted to estate planning, tax planning, charitable gift planning, and the administration of trusts and estates.
Prior to joining the firm, Brooke worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP where she advised high net worth individuals on gift tax and estate tax planning.
Outside the office, Brooke enjoys spending time outdoors, rollerblading through the Tampa Bay area, and paddle boarding around Sanibel Island with her family.
Credentials & Experience
University of Florida, B.A., 2017
Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Estate Planning Certificate
- Syracuse Law Review, Executive Editor
- Book Awards: Legal Communications and Research I & II
University of Florida College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2022
The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
American Bar Association
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation
News & Insights
- 8.23.23Firm News