Jessica Clemente strives to deliver timely and effective solutions to complex bankruptcy matters and mergers and acquisitions transactions through frequent communications with her clients and a strong attention to detail.
Jessica’s practice focuses on bankruptcy and creditors’ rights and commercial litigation. She regularly represents businesses, secured and unsecured creditors and financial institutions in all aspects of the bankruptcy process. Jessica also represents clients in pre-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings, judgment enforcement proceedings, and commercial foreclosures. Jessica's practice also includes representing privately-held companies and private equity funds in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica was an associate at a local firm and practiced in the areas of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and securities litigation.
Outside of the office, Jessica enjoys spending time with her husband, son and two dogs, and following UCF sports.
Credentials & Experience
University of Central Florida, B.A., 2014
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
The Florida Bar
U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern and Southern District of Florida
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- American Bankruptcy Institute
News & Insights
- 6.23.21Firm News
Articles & Publications
- Case Analysis: In re Chorba and the Ability of Unlicensed Debt Collectors to File Proofs of Claim, (The Cramdown, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association, 2018).