Jessica Clemente strives to deliver timely and effective solutions to complex bankruptcy matters through frequent communication with her clients and attention to detail.
Jessica's practice focuses on bankruptcy and creditors’ rights and commercial litigation. Originally from Tampa, Florida, Jessica attended Stetson University College of Law where she obtained her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude. While at Stetson, she interned with a Bankruptcy Judge for the Middle District of Florida and participated in the Bankruptcy Clinic, working pro bono on various bankruptcy matters. She also served as a research assistant to the Professor Pulley-Radwan.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica was an associate at a local firm and practiced in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and securities litigation.
Outside of the office, Jessica enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, son and two dogs and following UCF sports.
Credentials & Experience
University of Central Florida, B.A., 2014
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
The Florida Bar
U.S. District Court for the Middle, Northern and Southern District of Florida
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Articles & Publications
- Case Analysis: In re Chorba and the Ability of Unlicensed Debt Collectors to File Proofs of Claim, (The Cramdown, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association, 2018).