Alli Stevenson’s practice primarily involves representing a major tobacco company in smoking and health litigation.
Her academic research is devoted to issues involving pay equality and workplace diversity. She is a member of the National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL) Pay Equity Task Force and the NAWL Advocacy Committee, and has published and contributed to works centered on reducing the disparity in pay and mentorship among genders and ethnicities in a wide array of professions.
Outside of the office, Alli enjoys spending time with her family, CrossFit, traveling, and following collegiate football.
Credentials & Experience
University of South Florida, B.S., 2008
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- Law Review
- Editor-in-Chief, 2015-2016
- Research Editor, 2014-2015
- Outstanding Associate Award
- Outstanding Editor Award
- Leadership Award
- Trial Team: Unequalled Brilliance Award
- National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award
- Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- College of Law Honors Colloquium
- Research Assistant
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers: Co-Chair of the Legislative and Lobby Days Committee
- Defense Research Institute
News & Insights
Articles & Publications
- Stevenson, A., et al., “NAWL Pay Equity Connection: Sources of the ‘Pay Gap,’” The Women Lawyer’s Journal 2019 Vol. 104, No. 1 & 2.
- Pick Your Prejudice: The Pace Factors’ Effect on a Plaintiff’s Potential Claim Dismissal By Allison M. Stevenson and Trae S. Weingardt
- NAWL Pay Equity Connection: Sources of the "Pay Gap", Kimberly Gdula, Gigi Rollini, Allison Stevenson, and Elyse Velagic