Ryan McConnell's practice includes real property purchase and sale transactions, commercial development, institutional lending, and commercial leasing.
In his free time, Ryan enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, and following Virginia Tech and Florida athletics.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch (2021)
Credentials & Experience
Virginia Tech, B.A., 2009, cum laude
University of Florida, M.S., 2015
University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Florida Law Review
- Managing Editor
- Gertrude Brick Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Book Award, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Teaching Assistant: Legal Research & Writing, Appellate Advocacy
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association