Zach Watt advises clients on a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including commercial lending, securities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance. He has represented financial institutions and borrowers in numerous commercial lending transactions, including secured and unsecured revolving credit and term loan facilities, syndicated facilities, asset-based financings, acquisition financings, tax-exempt bond financings, and letter of credit issuances. He also represents companies in public offerings and private placements, preparation and review of SEC filings, other securities law compliance, and general governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Zach was an associate in the Philadelphia office of Ballard Spahr LLP.
Credentials & Experience
West Virginia University, B.A., M.A., 2005
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2010
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
The Pennsylvania Bar
Representative transactions include:
- Represented lender’s agent in $40 million syndicated credit facility to finance joint venture between two bakery companies.
- Represented prominent aerospace manufacture as borrower in $1 billion revolving credit and $375 million term loan syndicated credit facility.
- Represented bank in purchase of $47 million of tax-exempt bonds to finance the expansion of a healthcare facility.
- Represented strategic buyer as borrower in $25,000,000 senior credit facility and $100,000,000 mezzanine facility to finance acquisitions.
- Represented medical diagnostics company in underwritten public offering of 10 million shares of common stock and related warrants to purchase 3,500,000 shares of common stock.
- Represented public medical device company in a reverse merger with another public company, with the combined companies expected to generate revenue of approximately $50 million for the following fiscal year.
- Represented development stage biotechnology company in private placement of $17 million of preferred stock.
News & Insights
- 1.13.20Firm News