Alexandra’s practice primarily involves federal and state tax planning for business transactions. Alexandra also engages in general business and corporate matters, including entity formations, entity conversions, investment and acquisition transactions, employment agreements, and equity incentive and other compensation plans.
During law school at Vanderbilt University, Alexandra was a student attorney for Vanderbilt Community Enterprise Clinic. After graduating from law school, Alexandra obtained her LL.M. in Taxation from the New York University School of Law.
Outside the office, Alexandra enjoys traveling, cooking, and golfing.
Credentials & Experience
- Rice University, B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, 2016
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Dean’s Scholar
- Notes Editor for Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law
- Vanderbilt Turner Family Community Enterprise Clinic, Student Attorney (2019)
- New York University School of Law, 2021 (LL.M. in Taxation)
- The Florida Bar
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
Rice Alumni Volunteers for Admission
News & Insights
- 10.6.21Firm News
Articles & Publications
“Video Games in the Twenty-First Century: Parallels Between Loot Boxes and Gambling Create an Urgent need for Regulatory Action” (22 Vand. J. Ent. & Tech. L. 215 (2019))