Quinn’s practice focuses on representing both private and public companies in a broad range of corporate and securities law matters, including formation, corporate governance, financings, mergers & acquisitions, and public company reporting obligations. Quinn also represents investors in a wide range of venture capital financings.
While in law school, Quinn was the Editor-in-Chief of Volume 20 of the Florida State University Business Review. After graduating from law school, Quinn obtained his LL.M. in Taxation from the New York University School of Law.
Outside of the office, Quinn enjoys watching Tampa Bay sports and supporting FSU athletics.
Credentials & Experience
Florida State University, B.S., 2017, cum laude
Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2022
The Florida Bar
- TampaBay.Ventures as the lead investor in the Series Seed financing of Hook Security, a phishing testing and security awareness company.
- A medical device company in a combined equity investment and non-bank debt financing transaction.
- TSOLife, a technology company focused on innovative artificial intelligence technology solutions in senior living, in its Series A equity financing.
- Marxent, a 3D platform for furniture and home improvement retailers, in its Series D equity financing round.
- A technology company across several financings.
- A venture capital fund in a growth equity financing of a branded calling and identity management company.
- A dental marketing company in a significant equity investment from a private equity fund.
- Keswick Partners in its management buyout of Central Carolina Seeding.