Anisha is an experienced business litigator with an efficient and effective approach to solving complex legal disputes.
Anisha represents individuals and businesses in Florida and nationally in a variety of business-related disputes, including professional liability and insurance coverage matters. Her experience includes prosecuting and defending against claims alleging breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, tortious interference, and matters involving shareholder and partnership disputes. Anisha also has experience representing major tobacco companies in individual smoking and health litigation. She has extensive experience in discovery and discovery disputes, as well as all aspects of trial strategy and preparation.
In addition to her litigation practice, Anisha is the President of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division. She is also an ex-officio board member on the Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and has been actively involved in many local, statewide, and national bar associations throughout her career.
Anisha’s career began in London where she worked in dispute resolution in the financial services industry. She completed her legal education at the London School of Economics, where she received an LLB law degree, and City Law School, after which she was called to the Bar of England and Wales. She completed law school for a second time after moving to the United States and graduated first in her class at the Stetson University College of Law.
Outside of the office, Anisha enjoys spending time with her husband and children, traveling, and watching NFL and college football.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020-2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America® : Ones to Watch (2021-2024)
Credentials & Experience
London School of Economics, LLB Law, 2008, Honors
City Law School, Bar Vocational Course, 2009: Called to the Bar of England and Wales
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2014, summa cum laude
- Graduated first in the class
- Stetson Law Review – published associate
- Stetson Moot Court Board
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
All Florida State Courts
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Obtaining multimillion dollar settlement in representation of investment banking client in a breach of contract action.
- Successfully defending an attorney in an action alleging breach of trust and for accountings with respect to the administration of an estate and trust, and obtaining a favorably settlement.
- Obtaining dismissal of negligent misrepresentation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence, negligent training, and ERISA claims on behalf of a multinational technology corporation, and favorably settling the remaining claim.
- Successfully representing a client against an insurance broker in a breach of fiduciary duty and negligence claim and obtaining a six-figure settlement.
- Multiple, successful representations of attorneys in legal malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty actions.
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- The Florida Bar
- President of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division (2023-2024)
- President-Elect of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division (2022-2023)
- 13th Circuit Elected Governor on the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors (2017-2022)
- Chair of the Affiliate Committee, overseeing the Annual Outreach Conference subcommittee, Local Bar Affiliates subcommittee, Awards subcommittee, Grants subcommittee, and Moot Court subcommittee (2021-2022)
- Chair of the Communications Committee (2019-2022)
- Co-Chair of the Inclusion and Equality Committee (2020-2021)
- Chair of the Online Resources Committee (2018-2019)
- Executive Committee (2019–present)
- Long Range Planning Committee (2018-present)
- The Florida Bar Special Committee on Non-Voting Board Members (2019-2020)
- The Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Standing Committee (2020-2022)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Ex-Officio Board Member on the Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2017-present)
- Programs Chair (2018-2019)
- Tampa Bay Chapter of the Federal Bar Association: Board Member and Chair of the Staying in Game Committee (2018)
- American Bar Association: Vice Chair on the Professional Liability Insurance Committee for the Tort, Trial & Insurance Practice Section (2018-2019)
- Asian America Hotel Owners Association
- Indian America Business Association of Florida (IABA)
- South Asian Bar Association, Tampa Bay Chapter
- US-Indo Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Brandon Class of 2017
News & Insights
- 8.17.23Firm News
- 6.27.23Firm News
- 6.26.23Firm News
- 8.18.22Firm News
- 7.1.22Firm News
- 2.17.22Firm News
- 8.19.21Firm News
- 6.23.21Firm News
- 8.20.20Firm News
- 6.29.20Firm News
- 6.5.20Firm News
- 12.5.19Firm News
- 6.10.19Firm News
- 6.22.18Firm News
- 1.6.17Firm News
Articles & Publications
- #YLDISME CAMPAIGN DEFIES THE STEREOTYPE OF WHAT A LAWYER IS AND DOES
- “Goodbye economic loss rule, hello damages: did the Florida Supreme Court’s Tiara Decision clear the path from contract to tort claims?”, Stetson Law Review.