Mark M. Wall dedicates himself to meeting the goals of clients while employing an aggressive but sensible approach to dispute resolution tailored to the business and financial realities of the situation.
Mark's practice is devoted to commercial litigation in state and federal courts. While Mark's forte is litigation, he particularly enjoys serving clients in a general counsel capacity to manage the delivery of the firm's full array of legal services. This allows him to provide holistic representation to businesses and individuals with diverse needs.
His state-wide practice covers the areas of breach of contract, real estate litigation, creditors’ rights, corporate governance, partnership disputes and business separations, restrictive covenant and unfair competition cases, probate estate and trust litigation, and complex commercial litigation of varying types. He enjoys representing a broad range of clients from national and international companies to emerging businesses, professionals, business persons and individuals.
Active in both professional and community activities, Mark serves on a Florida Supreme Court-appointed committee tasked with developing Florida’s first set of jury instructions for use in business and contract cases. He is a graduate of Leadership Pinellas and the FBI Citizens Academy and has held leadership positions with both hospital and library foundations. Mark serves as the chair of the Hill Ward Henderson Scholarship Program. He lives in Pinellas County with his wife and three children.
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- Florida Super Lawyers (2017, 2019-2021)
- Tampa Bay Magazine's list of Top Lawyers
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite
- The Best Lawyers in America© (2019-2021)
Credentials & Experience
University of Florida, B.A., 1990
Penn State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1995
American Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Business Divorce Subcommittee
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
St. Petersburg Bar Association
All Florida State Courts
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Representative engagements include:
- A publicly-traded national developer in litigation with private and public entities over development infrastructure and bond issuance;
- An international manufacturing company in litigation with government authority over railroad and other infrastructure obligations;
- An international medical services company in contract and tort lawsuit;
- Boundary dispute and title insurance claims leading to favorable quieting of title and attorneys’ fee awards; and
- Representation of various types of professionals in partnership and buy-sell disputes.
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Leadership Pinellas: Graduate (2008)
- FBI Citizens Academy: 2010 Class
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA): Allied Member
- Florida Supreme Court Appointed Committee Drafting Jury Instructions In Business and Contract Cases
- The Florida Bar: Advanced Trial Advocacy Program (2009)
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court (Barrister)
- Honorable Discharge, U.S. Army
News & Insights
- 6.23.21Firm News
- 8.20.20Firm News
- 6.5.20Firm News
- 8.16.18Firm News
- 6.25.18Firm News
- 11.15.17Firm News
- 6.22.17Firm News
- 6.8.17Firm News
Articles & Publications
- “Legal Pitfalls: Selected Lease & Contract Provisions to Keep You Out of Trouble.” Presenter, 2013 BOMA Southern Region Conference, April 11, 2013.
- "Commercial Foreclosures: Florida's Pay-to-Play Statute and Other Practice Topics." Presenter, 4th Annual Real Estate & Construction Law Seminar, September 2012.
- A presentation to the Association for Corporate Growth meeting, February 2015, addressing the benefits of an operating agreement in partnership dissolutions and business-divorces, delivered as part of a presentation entitled "Unplanned Life Events and How They Affect Your Business."
- Zakhary v. Giammarco16 So.3d 142, Unpublished Disposition 2009 WL 793706 2D08-2822District Court of Appeal of Florida, Second District. March 27, 2009
- Biggross, Inc. v. MatthewsNot Reported in F.Supp.2d, 2007 WL 2827566 8:02-CV-1216-T-MAPUnited States District Court, M.D. Florida, Tampa Division. September 27, 2007
- Biggross, Inc. v. MatthewsNot Reported in F.Supp.2d, 2006 WL 2947729 8:02-CV-1216-MAPUnited States District Court, M.D. Florida, Tampa Division. October 16, 2006
- Spring Air Intern., LLC v. R.T.G. Furniture Corp.Not Reported in F.Supp.2d, 2010 WL 4117627 8:10-CV-1200-T-33TGWUnited States District Court, M.D. Florida, Tampa Division. October 19, 2010