Ryan Angel’s calm and optimistic approach allows him to connect with clients when advising them on complex corporate issues.
Ryan’s practice focuses on general corporate advice and mergers and acquisitions. His experience includes advising privately-held companies and their owners with respect to mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, entity formation and various other corporate matters. As part of his practice, Ryan has represented clients in the sale or acquisition of automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships and groups, marine manufacturers, physician and dental practices, engineering firms and other professional service providers.
Ryan is the Co-Founder and member of the Board of Directors of Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation, Inc. a not-for-profit organization that provides support to families fighting pediatric cancer. He also serves on the St. Joseph’s Hospital Parent Advisory Council.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan worked in the Orlando, Florida office of Broad and Cassel, where he focused on mergers and acquisitions, the formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other business entities, and federal tax planning for business transactions.
Outside the office, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys fishing and boating.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch (2022)
Credentials & Experience
University of South Florida, B.S., 2009
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
University of Florida College of Law, LL.M., 2013
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Represented certain subsidiaries of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. in their acquisition of 12 new vehicle franchises, an auto auction and two collision centers from the Park Place Dealership Group.
- Represented Maverick Boat Group in its sale to Malibu Boats.
- Represented Chris Craft in its sale to Winnebago Industries, Inc.
- Represented a recreational vehicle dealership group in six acquisitions since 2018 of certain RV dealerships throughout the United States.
- Represented a medical manufacturer of its acquisition of two related companies specializing in the provision of wound care supplies.
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital Parent Advisory Committee, Member
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, Heroes Ball Young Professionals Committee (2018)
- Cure Kids Cancer Now! Foundation, Director and Founder
- HCBA Bar Leadership Institute (2021-2022)
News & Insights
- 9.21.21Firm News
- 8.19.21Firm News
- 6.23.21Firm News
- 8.26.20Firm News
- 6.5.20Firm News
- 6.30.15Firm News