Our Corporate Compliance and Investigations Group focuses on handling a variety of matters with the commitment to protect the legal rights of our clients. We represent Boards of Directors, Special Committees, and Corporations (private and public) in all aspects of internal, criminal and government investigations and prosecutions.
Our attorneys have extensive investigative experience and include former state prosecutors. Hill Ward Henderson represents clients in multiple forums as well as in various types of state and federal investigations and litigation.
Representative matters include:
- Led investigations for an industrial plant explosion working with multiple federal, state, and local authorities
- Led investigation for a Fortune 500 company relating to allegations of corruption
- Led investigation for a trust organization on an internal investigation
- Assisted financial institution located in Central America with an internal investigation
- Providing compliance training to public and private companies throughout the country
- Representing corporations and individuals identified as targets in state and federal criminal or other investigations
- Representing corporations in Qui Tam actions brought by state and federal authorities
- Led investigations for large retail organization relating to allegations of extortion and bribery, fraud, and embezzlement
In addition, we work with individuals and families in the following types of representative matters:
- Navigating sensitive and or confidential situations through legal counsel
- Working with families to represent minors accused of criminal conduct
- Death investigations involving possible criminal or civil implications
The firm believes that a successful strategy begins at the initial investigation stage and continues, if necessary, through all available appeals. We are committed to seeking quick and efficient resolutions to matters and are prepared to work with prosecutors to seek just and appropriate outcomes.
With our attorneys’ years of experience and background, the firm stands ready to protect its clients and their interests and provide counsel. We pride ourselves on the ability to combine our knowledge of our clients and their affairs, and the laws affecting them, to provide our clients with excellent and responsive counsel.