Jill Bell's practice includes real property purchase and sale transactions, institutional lending, commercial development, and commercial leasing. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, she was an associate in the firm’s Real Property Litigation team and a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. Her practice primarily focused on litigation involving real estate and land use issues and complex commercial litigation.
Jill is currently an elected member to The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors and is active with The Florida Bar and Hillsborough County Bar Association. She is also involved with the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (ABA-YLD). She previously served as a state delegate to the ABA-YLD Assembly and was the Vice-Chair of the Women in the Profession Committee for the ABA-YLD.
During law school at Stetson University, Jill was the Managing Editor of the Stetson Law Review and received the Spring 2009 Outstanding Editor Award. Additionally, she was a member of Stetson's Alternative Dispute Resolution Board in which she participated in several competitions. Upon graduation, Jill received the National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award.
Outside of the office, Jill enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter, as well as other family and friends. She also enjoys watching Notre Dame football and traveling.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013-2019)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch (2021-2022)
Credentials & Experience
University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2005
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2009, summa cum laude: Stetson Law Review, Managing Editor
- Honors Program
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
Professional & Civic
Community & Professional
- Leadership Tampa Bay (2018)
- Tampa Bay Businesses for Culture & the Arts: Past Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Ambassador for ABA-YLD Touch 10,000 program
- State delegate to ABA-YLD Assembly
- Women in the Profession Committee: Vice-Chair (2011-2012)
- Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar: Young Lawyers Division, Board of Governors (2011-present)
News & Insights
- 8.19.21Firm News
- 8.26.20Firm News
- 8.20.20Firm News
- 9.6.17Firm News
- 6.8.17Firm News
- 6.15.16Firm News
- 6.11.15Firm News
- 8.1.13Firm News
- 6.3.13Firm News
Articles & Publications
- Access of Last Resort. (Sept.-Oct. 2011). HCBA Lawyer Magazine, 22, 1.
- Bistricer v. Palmer93 So.3d 1231 2012 WL 3237813 2D11-1350District Court of Appeal of Florida, Second District. August 10, 2012
- Eidson v. Eidson76 So.3d 296, Unpublished Disposition 2011 WL 6388000 2D10-5770
District Court of Appeal of Florida, Second District. December 21, 2011